Most Popular Posts
- Meta Friday - a discussion of a MBank post spurs thoughts on revealing mistakes
- In uncertain ventures, the value of a crystal-clear goal
- Entrepreneurs discuss a common side effect of a failing business - "chasing losses"
- Mistake stories come alive when we discuss them
- Media mistake milestone: "This American Life" retracts a story on Apple
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Celebrate International Day for Failure - October 13
Welcome news from Finland - the third annual International Day for Failure is this Saturday, October 13. You can leave your own failure story on their site (I did). Or arrange a local event.
17 countries will host Day for Failure events.
How could you go wrong by celebrating failure and, especially, learning from it?
Day for Failure from Day For Failure on Vimeo.
Hat tip to Tuuti Piippo