Most Popular Posts
- Meta Friday - a discussion of a MBank post spurs thoughts on revealing mistakes
- Entrepreneurs discuss a common side effect of a failing business - "chasing losses"
- In uncertain ventures, the value of a crystal-clear goal
- Mistake stories come alive when we discuss them
- Media mistake milestone: "This American Life" retracts a story on Apple
Thursday, November 15, 2007
When I began my first job as a product manager, I inherited a new product that was being sold by a large partner. And once the first sale happened, I learned that having a support strategy is not optional.