Most Popular Posts
- Meta Friday - a discussion of a MBank post spurs thoughts on revealing mistakes
- In uncertain ventures, the value of a crystal-clear goal
- Entrepreneurs discuss a common side effect of a failing business - "chasing losses"
- Mistake stories come alive when we discuss them
- Media mistake milestone: "This American Life" retracts a story on Apple
Monday, June 18, 2007
Not doing my financial due diligence
John Caddell describes the dream of a career--being able to become part owner of a business--and what he learned after he was afraid to ask too many questions before signing on.
Read contributor profile